Midwestern Harvest has scented notes of: spiced coriander + ginseng + vetiver + amber + dark earth + cedar. This scent reminds us of a crisp fall night -- crunchy leaves, backyard fire pits + fall spices!
A little about our hand-poured candles:
- 100% (midwest-grown) soy wax | lead-free braided cotton wick
- fragrance + essential oils
- approximate burn time 50-60 hours
- net wt. 10 oz. // Jar 11 oz.
- custom amber glass bubble jar - recycled glass barware
Candle care is important. Here are some tips for an even, clean, + consistent burn:
- Initial burn // memory burn: make sure to keep your candle lit until the entire pool of wax reaches the edges. This first burn sets the tone of relighting your candle + ensures an even burn from that point forward. If you extinguish your candle flame before a full melt pool, your candle will likely result in tunneling.
- Don't forget to trim your wick before relighting your candle each time.
- Keep your candle away from drafty areas.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children + pets.