Midwestern Harvest has scented notes of: spiced coriander + ginseng + vetiver + amber + dark earth + cedar. This scent reminds us of a crisp fall night -- crunchy leaves, backyard fire pits + fall spices!
This lotion recipe is made using our unique all natural recipe that was configured over almost a year of researching ingredients + seeking out raw materials that would provide unparalleled moisturizing properties. After much research, we bring you our hand + body lotion!
Hand + body lotion highlights:
- made with nourishing mango butter + macadamia nut oil
- absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue!
- created with fragrance + essential oil blends
- also comes in a fragrance-free version!
- perfect for everyday use on hands + body
- paraben-free + contain no phthalates
- reusable packaging: glass amber bottle with hand pump
Available in two sizes:
- net wt. 4 oz // 4 oz bottle with treatment pump
- net wt. 8 oz // 8 oz bottle with lotion pump
Made with just a few natural ingredients: filtered water, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, mango butter, macadamia oil, emulsifying wax (binds the oils + water together), natural preservative, fragrance.