Christmas Cactus has scented notes of: cactus leaves + siberian fir + mango + papaya + agave nectar. The perfect blend of winter with hints of fir + fruit! This is a scent that reminds us of our favorite flowering early winter plant -- the Christmas Cactus.
A little about our hand-poured candles:
- 100% (midwest-grown) soy wax | lead-free braided cotton wick
- fragrance + essential oils
- approximate burn time 60-70 hours
- Net wt. 15 oz // jar 16 oz.
Candle care is important. Here are some tips for an even, clean, + consistent burn:
- Initial burn // memory burn: make sure to keep your candle lit until the entire pool of wax reaches the edges. This first burn sets the tone of relighting your candle + ensures an even burn from that point forward. If you extinguish your candle flame before a full melt pool, your candle will likely result in tunneling.
- Don't forget to trim your wick before relighting your candle each time.
- Keep your candle away from drafty areas.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children + pets.